Meet Our Asheville, NC Dentist
Rebekkah A. Merrell, DMD, MS
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
Dr. Merrell’s mission in dentistry is to provide world class comprehensive dental and oral health care tailored to each individuals needs and desires. She is proud to utilize the newest dental technology and education to provide dentistry at the highest standard of care.
Her #1 goal is to exceed the expectations of her patients by providing comfortable, friendly, non-judgmental, professional care to all. Most importantly, we want every patient to leave with a smile because smiles change lives.
- Carolinas Medical Center – General Dentistry Residency
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine –DMD
- Medical University of South Carolina – MS Bioengineering
- Clemson University – BS/MS Bioengineering
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry (serves on Membership Council and several committees for national AGD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellow)
- Young Professionals of Asheville
Outside The Dental Office
Dr. Merrell grew up in Rock Hill, South Carolina. She is an avid traveler and outdoor aficionado. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her two dogs.
She also enjoys volunteering with the Junior Welfare League, shag dancing – the state dance of South Carolina, running, hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, and skiing. When she isn’t working out and being healthy, she also enjoys cooking and baking foods that aren’t dentist approved!
Dr. Merrell fell in love with Asheville on her many hiking and camping trips over the years. She is very excited to explore Asheville and to call Asheville her home.
Meet Dr. Rebekkah Merrell
Schedule your dentist appointment at our Asheville dental office today to meet Dr. Merrell!